Monday, January 28, 2013

Cannot Wait To Start Packing And Stacking

Boxes with books, I’m sending every superfluous book
to Musina from where they can be carted to Zimbabwe
by the big trucks passing through there, also every hidden
magazine, maybe my sis can start her own library for the
children who cannot get to luxuriously equipped learning
centres

The possibilities are endless, with magical books around,
who can tell what the future will bring? I have stockpiled
books, old encyclopaedias, all supplanted by the Internet
but sorely lacking in rural areas, the books could not go
before I had found a place where they are needed - I can't
wait to start packing

And stacking and checking and playing with these books,
making sure they are ready for adventure, ready for a trip
to their final destiny – not the local rubbish dump or a
shredder as you have so often said, breaking my heart
with your lack of sympathy!

28 January 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...