Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nineteen Years Old

 
She is nineteen years old - is my daughter - and so superior
helping me to sort out this Blogspot, saying haughtily: Click
on HTML and you can upload pictures, mom, and in a jiffy
the problems that have beset me since last year are solved -
with just one click, she took my heartache away, my being
unable to type in this space and upload the pictures I like
- then, of of course, she stomped away looking smug and
bored in one

She makes it clear that nothing on earth can be more boring
than her doting and dithering old mum - while I see myself
quite differently - thank heaven for superior kids who help
the older generation - me - to conquer technology, I am still
flabbergasted by my new cell phone and there my son is trying
to help his old mum - while darting oiff to school wearing the
signature braces that indicates he is in the most senior year

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...