Friday, August 30, 2013

Sitting In Paradise [REVISED]

Back from shops equipped with chocolates,
frozen water bottle as footrest, festooned
CPU with silver glitter on white scarves,
new green box to keep coffee and tea

Miniature snake and sea-horse, blue tray
white flowers and pearls on the black
cardboard boxes –sounds like a boudoir
-actually aiming for the look of a bazaar

(THIS sounds like Vogon poetry – Douglas
Adams would have a field day ripping it
apart), sequined Alice band around the
delicate stem of computer screen

Pasted transparent plastic flower and
snowflake on CPU, purple below white
paper in front of me, brown and blue
cloths to wipe hands while eating

The best chocolate there is - at
last, I’m sitting in paradise…

30 August 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...