Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pearl Of Infinite, Eternal Value [REVISED]

One day it struck me: I’ve passed the age of fifty,
realised the dreams of my youth are passé, the only
ideal left is inner beauty, I‘ve never chased physical
beauty, never made use of potential forever gone


My passion for spiritual values dimmed the past few
years, it must be rekindled to inspire my chasing the
wisdom I dreamed of when dreams still seemed to
be attainable, suddenly I have lost the will to dream


Is this what old age is, taking away the desire to dream,
now’s the time to settle down, start digging for that pearl
of infinite, eternal value: the wisdom to nurture the love
in my heart as well as the necessary insight to apply


This love to the benefit of everyone I meet, to polish
the shine of my ideals, to make inner beauty more
powerful than the decay we all experience
in our physical, material universe

Sunday 4 August 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...