Something wrong with last night’s
salad - cucumbers and tomatoes
lukewarm - not crisp and cool, the
eggs were blue, stale meat strips
camouflaged with sauce; I rolled
Around in bed without any tranquil
thoughts, unable to let the etheric
body leave the physical to gallivant
about at night- although there was
little hope, I wanted to try flying to
The beach, watch the sea, all in the
etheric – travelling faster than light
Lobsang Rampa says - but - by not
sleeping an out-of-body experience
was not vouchsafed me; I planned
My escape today - diving into my
new book called “Fenella Fang” to
find out how a vampire deals with
those who disturb her crypt, this
will set my etheric free - I think -
Or it might complement my crystal
consciousness - symbolised by the
silver mask & prism effect of shining
rainbow strips covering my desk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dying Eventually
Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...
-
Long before Akon landed on planet earth, Elizabeth was conscious of his existence, she saw her studies in meteorology as preparation to mee...
-
Looking for the good, ignoring the sad (anything we dislike), according to Abraham’s (Esther Hick’s) website: “You cannot look at what you ...
-
Finally some fun, a phishing expedition launched by a solemn voice on my cell-phone, telling me that he, well- wisher and altruist, stopped ...
No comments:
Post a Comment