Thursday, March 5, 2015

Unspiritual Brain Waves

Need to escape, but wherever I go my mental
station remains unchanged - yet I need to get
away from myself, my mindset; today I found
six children’s books in the library, tomorrow
I shall use these six portals into other worlds
to get away from my reality: Gran’s Dragon,

Phantom Roundabout, Twilight Ghost, Dial A
Ghost, The Golden Bird and Fenella Fang will
take me into supernatural worlds and thus my
escape from a static life into colourful dreams
is assured, staying in one place isn’t working
and Lobsang Rampa’s recommendations for

Pure thought and a tranquil mind isn’t helping,
I can’t suppress feelings and emotion registers
in flaming cheeks, even medication did not get
rid of the adrenaline-driven fight or flight mode
since overreacting is who I am - wrapped in a
blanket in the cold early mornings with

The air-con monster at full blast, then spraying
my face with water in the warm afternoon when
my colleague’s illegal heater is joined by the sun:
unable to change my being to reach Lobsang’s
ideals for spiritual growth I shall calm my un-
spiritual brain waves with lovely stories of

Ghosts in the attic and peaceful vampires not
wishing their quiet crypts to be disturbed…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...