Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Have a Good Time [2nd revision]

Stiff-necked, cross-eyed, mind blank;
couldn’t sleep last night, ants crawling
through my joints & elbows kept arms
from resting on the bed, eyes refused

to close, even a pillow neatly pressed
on my head had no ‘siesta’ effect on
fatigue from an afternoon of strong
tea and coffee; trying to understand


The Electric Universe Theory implying
the Big Bang’s redundancy makes me
grow incoherent; trying to tidy my work
station led to a landslide of documents

resulting in greater chaos - if the threat
of security confiscating all illegal things
be carried out I’d lose the two outlawed
floral tops adorning my hat stand which


My reptilian soul,  enamored of bright
pink-hued fabrics, keeps at the office
where appearance does not count as
long as we smile & have a good time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...