Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Up & Down (Rev)


I spill coffee every time I take sip while swaying,
how can one not join the dance when listening
to the Nutcracker Suite, who can withstand the
charm of extending arms and toes in graceful
bows while moving to and fro


To express the music in physical lines leaving
sparkling designs and phantom motions like
faint explosions in the air - just to start turning
circles along with the Waltz of the Flowers so
eloquently expressed in Walt Disney’s


Fantasia changing music on a flat screen to
holographic images; bending knees - head
bobbing up & down with the Trépak Russian
dance, turning with the Chinese mushrooms;
a never-ending music with my iPod


On replay, the dance is heaven experienced
on earth inspiring me to lose sight of my end-
less tables to contemplate Infinity instead...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Marilese your mind is so enchanting.... dancing in lines and charts and through the stars in geometric waltzes..... A thing of beauty in itself..... Thank you for sharing yourself......

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...