Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Human Being [Rev]

At 3 am I still felt uncomfortable - eyes refused to stay
sealed - flying open, mind unfocused; I’m alienated &
alone, unable to read or watch TV, disgruntled, thirsty,
hungry, restless, confused - only new thing I tried was
chick peas in brine to stabilise blood sugar - WELL!


It destabilised my inner gyroscope causing thoughts
to go hay-wire, making me self-righteously mad at life
like Granny Weatherwax - at 8 am I already apologise
for flying into a mad red-hot rage when Scorpio asked
why I sealed up house and porch - I went overboard


I’ll leave Scorpio to enjoy a nuclear-furnace backyard
with mirages while I’m smiling satisfied with a frozen-
towel turban from the freezer to keep my head cool -
my kids kind to me because I leave everything else
untouched; now I know new things like chick peas


And rice have been tested in a hit-and-run accident &
I crashed and burned - Saturday was swallowed by a
Black Hole - today I pay attention - though a backlash
is to be expected; I’ll stick with boring foodstuffs which
make me - almost - resemble a human being…



[The Internet’s my confessional where I’m alone in my
inner sanctuary ordering thoughts with some framed
in words to remember forever what I’ve learned about
the world and relationships…]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...