Saturday, October 24, 2015

Watch In Peace (R)

Nobody can watch rugby with Scorpio; it’s a continuous
stream of negative comments spoiling all joy in what we
see, and a dour voice drowning sound coming from the
TV. I really enjoyed the France versus All Blacks match
without this raucous commentary spoiling everything

You pride yourself on consideration - but have less than
none when watching TV; all programmes are subject to
your whims, subtext and sermons should the crocodile
kids catch your eye, today I tried to watch the big match
between Kiwis and Springboks but the Scorpio in you

Shouted at our men so much my ears rang and my head
hurt - I fled in confusion, you’ve decreed nobody has the
right to interfere when you watch rugby, and thus without
explanation I left to watch it later without this awful noise,
I don’t care what the outcome is

As long as I can watch in peace…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...