Friday, October 2, 2015

Stands For Love [Rev]

All through the house I leave trails of pink wherever
I go - pink in a satin scarf in the parlour & flowers in
hand-painted basket & hydrangeas on curtains with
white transparent bows, a rosy soft blanket as sun-
screen, or even heater when I freeze, and purple-
pink scarves on chairs with mint-green cushions

In my defence I built a black table-cloth sunscreen
with velvet trimming for the sun-room, blue table-
cloth curtain in the kitchen: Scorpio never feels heat
which is worrying - while this crocodile hates being
either too warm or cold; wet the pink blanket hung
on clothes-dryer in front of glass doors letting in

The sun’s glare, masqueraded as washing; Scorpio
happily left the pink screen without suspecting foul
play in my friendly reptilian mien; today maybe the
pink-&-blue heart design blanket, hung wet in the
same place, claiming washing again; a problem’s
Linah’s black table-cloth sunscreen’s laid on the

Clothes-dryer; I keep the sun at bay like this with
infection-fighting non-swimming - thus my friend
Soleil understands why I can’t come out to play -
time to hunt sheets of white paper to cover study
walls convincing Scorpio white reflects light better
than sophisticated cognac-champagne, which at

Present is a dowdy drab-default colour swallowing
bright light required to generate rainbows shining
within transparent glass vases - me adding pink -
stands for love, I love all things & everyone, even
recalcitrant dogs; my son’s room ended up golden
as the be-lioned towel on his door proclaims

At least I added blue to a golden scene to indicate
his golden spiritual abode in the clouds, but don’t
tell him, he’s not into colour as symbols like me

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...