Friday, November 27, 2015

Being One (R)

This idea appeals to me: I’ve lost my sense of
enforced individuality as electricity is a power
manifesting in infinite ways - as lightning,
unique patterns every time, within electrical
equipment, gadgets and TV sets and radios
& useful things like toasters, heaters & lights


And yet the same energy stream universally
moves throughout; now I love the intuitive idea
after death we can choose to stay separate and
physically reincarnate - or as a wave become
nonphysical and travel unfettered, MY choice
is to return to the original stream and


Join molecules flowing to the sea until my
consciousness shares all its experiences
with everything, then merge with the sea,
exist as unceasing spiritual bliss in breakers
needing to separate only momentarily
before being one with the sea again

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...