Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ready To Go (Rev)

Okay, so now what; the connection between computer
& printer’s gone - and with my mind heavier than lead
its about time to stop bread-stealing - or clandestinely
enjoying hot chocolate at work


I’m imploding with ears ringing & eyes growing weak -
time to stop overeating, to begin tackling my problems
head-on: but how to convince Scorpio that the four of
us can drive safely down to Cape Town


Through Meiringspoort on to Oudshoorn and De Rust
nestling against the picturesque mountain, inviting tired
travellers to enjoy beauty of the fairest Cape; - should
Scorpio be sad to stay home alone, he can come


Along, stay in a guesthouse, if being an extra guest is
too much for him; as long as I see mom and dad & the
kids get to know their grandparents before they pass
on due to old age - I can’t wait to pass this menacing


Milestone: convincing Scorpio we’re ready to go; - by
car, bus or aeroplane

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...