Sunday, November 29, 2015

Remember Their Dreams [Rev]

Loving my dad; with him walking slowly, listening
to him carefully, enjoying his preferred music and
talking to him while wondering about him - loving
him with hugs and kisses, hoping he’ll smile until
he passes; he’s frail at 88 & shrinking, he’s had a
long life, much occurred, and much went wrong -
BUT so much more turned out fine

He trusted his sons would care for him, yet it’s his
daughters who do; daughters he spurned because
our names were not to his liking & without need of
higher education thinking of marrying us off early -
now that worked out differently and today we earn
enough to spoil him; all his siblings have already
passed on and he’s the last waiting to leave -

I believe his mother and grandma Alice’ll be waiting
for him as he arrives in etheric dimensions directly
after life; I want to pay tribute to my dad now while
he’s still alive, not wait till he’s dead - though in his
spirit he may attend, enjoying funeral proceedings;
I’m lucky to see my dad and mom one more time -
remember their dreams, watch them revelling in

Treats the Duchess so enjoys to organise for them..

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...