Monday, June 9, 2008

Anaesthetics, Escapism And Oblivion

Prepared to deal with physical pain with pictures
of fairies and books on states of consciousness;
but sometimes the pain is stronger than the mind

Like today; no matter where attention is turned, the
pain is there first; a suffocating sensation in my
head, I am determined never to give up the

Struggle against physical reality; to transcend the
material world, create a purpose for existence -
reality ‘per se’ still is my worst enemy

Got five books from the library to be used for
anaesthetics, escapism and oblivion; can’t
continue playing the charade of

Hard-working employee with swollen eyes all un-
focused; head too heavy to hold up; it seems the
gods have not yet decided to do a miracle

By removing my reaction to food, though I firmly
believe they could if they would; all I have to do
is - convince them they SHOULD!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...