Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Conscious Mind Set Free Of Itself

Once the personality realizes other realities
exist and other experiences with consciousness
is possible, he activates potential in himself –
these ALTER the electromagnetic connection
within the mind, the brain and perceptive
mechanism – the five senses.
This brings together energy, sets up pathways
of activity, allowing the conscious mind to
increase its sensitivity to such data.
THE CONSCIOUS MIND IS SET FREE OF ITSELF.

Oh what portentious words are these, what great
terms - what promises of liberty! What amazing
discovery – the conscious mind can be freed
from itself – this had ever been my plea, ever
been my plan by stealth:
To be freed from my mind!
What wondrous idea, I am enamoured of it –
for evermore!
Oh Your Majesty, FAD declaims dramatically,
with happy eyes and broad smile, think on it –
to be free of limited, root-assumption-bound
consciousness!
What new horizons will open up, what new
wonders we shall find!

And she floated off into infinity, within the
King’s enchanted and enchanting mind…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...