Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Strands Of Vibrating Strings

Oh, been painting the fairies again,
they moved to stand in a row on my
computer, last night Tiaan bought
Jasmine – from Arabian Nights – for
me; once she was up there alone, I
invited the others all in; now my eyes
are wandering all the time, I’m firmly
convinced I might catch one of them
moving sometime, or they might help
my awareness reach new areas, the
new perceptions found rolled up in
the one-dimensional hosepipe of
ten-dimensional space-time; un-
rolling the compactified loops and
strands of vibrating strings – all
from keeping fairies covered in
gold and silver on my computer
in three-dimensional space-time!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...