Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Dream Project

I have a special “Dream Project”; I try to
come up with better and happier and
more joyful dreams all the time. Have
you ever tried to come up with better
dreams than those you had before?
It is a real project to hunt for clues and
ideas to improve one’s dreams! I take
anything positive I come across, a
beautiful piece of music, a story, a
picture, a poem, a message; and see
how I can enrich my dreams with it.
It is a lovely project, and I hate it
when headache or heartache or
fatigue make it impossible to
dream.

You have become a recurrent theme in
my “Dream Project”, a golden thread that
weaves through my dreams, a Prince
who always arrives to help my damsel
in distress, you always return to pick up
a scene; god Lugh’s all-seeing eye
keeps my Breton goddess safe; you are
the background music to my song – I
know you are there all the time – you
are not on the edge of my dream; you
are within the dream, around, enclosing
all – my characters live within the embrace
you extend – don’t you fear; I always feel
you are near; I shall only believe you are
not if one day you say so; until such word
comes, I live within the beauty of your
song – thank you for always infusing
my dreams with new fragrances
and ideas - you shall be adored;
Your dreamy Southern Scribe.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...