Friday, November 21, 2008

Crystal-Clear Understanding

To All My Crocodilian Brethren:
I would give so much for the beauty of
crystal-clear understanding, respecting
the privacy of others mean that I may
not continue sending e-mail messages
once they have stopped replying, now
I don't know what is happening - if cor-
respondence friendship is THIS difficult,
it is no wonder that one-to-one conver-
sation is useless; when we have words
typed in front of us and cannot under-
stand each other, how much more im-
possible when the words are flowing
around us in fleeting melodies, in rolling
thunder, explosing in lightning feelings,
bringing sadness like falling rain of tears;
all communication seems like a non-sequitur
NO pertitent information ever gets conveyed
and NO understanding ever is created - what's
the use of the mammal brain when we operate
like mute crocodiles anyhow?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...