Friday, November 28, 2008

Something Worthwhile…

Ma foi, vraiment, je ne supporte plus ce jour!
Why is everybody universally quiet, why doesn’t
anybody send me a message, a good joke or two,
give me something positive to do, read the expres-
sion of noble sentiment, anything but looking
at my document?

I’ve researched and researched everything, going
over and over the same ground, tried every possi-
ility, quite convinced it is as bad as I can get it, using
my unerring for the wrong word choice, making sure
I’ve got everything out of context, I can’t make
it worse, now it is time to focus on

Something worthwhile….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...