Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let Me Taste Freedom

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Dreaming a dream, I may not sing,
sitting with an expressionless face,
may not get up and dance, may not
laugh without reason, all working in
the same space

A lovely beautitude of quiet reflection,
a sacred solitude, when feelings surface
from time to time, running into the passage,
returning as quiet as a mouse, sharing a
communal work place

Leaving no space for individual rhythms
of life, I consider my colleagues and they
are considerate to me; heavens above, what
a way to waste one’s life, all to get paid to go
away on holiday…

Let me sing my song, let my thoughts glow within,
let the dance be in my heart, let me
taste freedom…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...