Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Soft. Mellow Afternoon

Tuesday 4 November 2008: A soft, mellow
afternoon at work, my angst stilled, anger
abated, restful the company today, Hermien’s
aggressive typing has stopped, Hanlie calmly
at her computer, June installing Adobe Readers
everywhere

The permit I’m reading nonsensical, emotion
non-essential to exist like a stone, lying in the
pool of the office, boredom encroaching, voices
raised in discussion - a restful background,
seems like my colleagues are also in need of

amusement, living life as a typing vegetable
not exactly my idea of fun or fulfillment, surely
there must be a way to colour such a grey part
of the day – but how, and with what?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...