Sunday, December 18, 2011

Return to the Dream

‘Through The Wormhole’ Morgan Freeman
debating whether intelligent life exists in our
universe led to my mind getting stuck on the
wrong mental station where my fictitious
characters cannot help in resolving
the argument

My five senses let me experience the dead
universe which Morgan Freeman insists is the
only thing in existence – making me feel so des-
perately lonely; I need an alternative to the
physical depiction of a cold and
lifeless universe

My instincts and feelings require the mystique
of Spiritualism and Occultism to empower my
‘dead’ body in which the ‘thinking ghost’ is en-
closed to work efficiently; the ‘thinking ghost in
the machine’ theory is suffocating – let me
return to the dream

In order to lead a happy and productive life; let
these scientists enjoy their self-created dark, cold
and meaningless universe restricted to their illogical
assumptions of undesigned life, the limitations of
their senses and the contemporary level
of their technology


“Through The Wormhole” - Channel 251 - BBC Knowledge

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...