Thursday, December 1, 2011

Leap Into The Wind


Cautious, cold words throwing ice water
on all enthusiasm – good grief, thank you
very much, indeed, what a sad, cold world
it is, but never you mind, I have Miss Bianca,
Mary Poppins and Pollyanna inside to pull me
through when drowning in ice-floes is the only
option left

So I get out of the trenches and rest my mind in
the higher dimensions from whence came these
very trenches in the first place, you don’t know
that these trenches were once only ideas also
and with new dreams, new places and new
ideas shall be begotten again, we need to
speed up

Leap into the wind, take chances, run
forwards, a too cautious attitude kills the
flames of enthusiasm and spells the end
of all games and leaves everyone feeling
cold and bereft

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...