Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Being someone else is not easy…

Something is different, my usual ego is gone, in its place is a
stranger who feels like going nuts, not a rational thought in the
mind of this strange one, not an original idea, headache as big
as an elephant, no coordination, cannot type, this is the mess
that has to write a French exam today, start a report on work
done during the month, brain switching on and off, blinking out
of existence

I’m trying to teach this stranger French verbs and the past tense
sentences it should write in my place, but I would have more
success teaching my desk than this strange one, I don’t even know
how to phrase a complaint against this alien posing as me, even
my back is acting up, relaying a simple document becomes an
impossible task, wish I could fall asleep and wake up as me

Being someone else is not easy…

Wednesday 28 November 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...