Monday, September 23, 2013

The Wonder Of It All [REVISED]

Trapped in my translation, forgot blessings, scowled about my
life then followed guru’s advice - bring in more joy and delight:
started by walking to the shops, wrote a poem, and after doing
necessary things left translation dragon to mercy of Providence
and Lady Luck; talked to new colleague Annette, learned why

She loves languages, greeted Dr Jokweni who enquired after
my poetry, walked to the library, added new ballet book to the
Anastasia group, realised I had forgotten Chief Director Dr
Jokweni is on my side, that my Big Bro, Ivan, allows me to
swim in syrup of his silence; ah, how blessed I am, June a

An efficient leader, Hanlie a ray of sunshine, a bubbling brook,
Annette the hardy perennial with beautiful flower inside; I didn’t
count my celestial blessings - benefits abound, my Beloved a
baker & IT-projects maker, Tiaan, local clown keeping me in
stitches, little Nici, sweet Pretender To Be Bigger than she is –

A magical world, a beautiful, blessed life - AND the library with
amazing stories creating awareness of the wonder of it all…

23 September 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...