Saturday, September 21, 2013

How's That, Nietsche, Goethe - et al?

As an Astrogenetic Cancerian Alice (with apologies to
Linda Goodman and Lewis Carrol) I dutifully called my
Leonine mom, the Queen of Hearts, who was happily
ensconced in a Seance with her Myrmidons


Then I inadvertently tread on the toes of my Scorpion
Beloved whose uncontrollable urge to sting all touching
him, made him retaliate... to add insult to injury, when
I withdrew into my shell, he accused me of hurting him

 
With no concern for the way he stung me - so when my
Aquarian daughter called me to task for leaving my new
plastic cushion in her bathroom, I threw the cushion out
of the window, causing general upheaval


Such is the joys of domestic life; let it be known I’m leaving
the reincarnational cycle and will move on to non-physical
existence after this stint in the solar system; I find it a most
ridiculous and self-defeating situation - and


I do not plan to ever engage in Astrogenetic life again, it is
time to make communication between dimensions possible
and to that end I wish to move between as many dimensions
as possible.  Aha, at least and finally -


I have formulated the purpose of my existence in my
biography, how's that, Nietsche, Goethe - et al?


MY BIOGRAPHY

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...