Friday, October 3, 2014

Independent, Free… [REV.]

Finally found the perfect final scene where
Chiaki says you wander away then wander
right back again, he’s saying it to Nodame;
what a wonderful declaration of love, both
angered, growing furious enough to fight
aggressively - then everything turns right
back to perfect again


Nodame playing Mozart using “Twinkle
twinkle little star” to illustrate his style - just
as my eldest brother did when presenting
melodies on show at school; then I did not
know that this was an old practice trick by
agile performers to show off their skill - I
only knew anything my brothers did


Was wonderful and the feeling of delight
on listening to them – the gods in my little
childhood world -never went away; I can
still remember real leather smells when
I opened their book-cases to read their
prescribed books; I envied them as
my twin sis and I lagged behind,


Because they already were where we
wanted to be - independent, free…


[3 October 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...