Sunday, October 19, 2014

Camouflage Me

Enthralled by programmes on aquatic life -
sun fish swim upside down when they wish,
camouflaged rock-fish precision-jump thus
devour prey at lightning speed; you will not
stop to listen to my aquatic praise-song


Your Holy Grail quest is fixing and currently
the lawn has your attention  - while I stare at
aggressive rock crabs, elephant fish & coral
reefs called ‘rainforest of the ocean deep’ &
island chains covered with breeding polyps


A whale is a swimming compass travelling
with accuracy, seeing salmon carried up-
ward by spiralling air currents to conquer
waterfalls, macaw apes eating sea-weed,
the colourful mantis shrimp with great


Ultra-violet light eye-sight; the variety of life
astounding - like the flashy Spanish Dancer
sea slug; my torn-ligament foot in the heavy
Moon Boot forgotten in brilliant camouflage
explained by the Chladni vibrations within


The environment shaping the colours and
patterns of plants & animals, here’s hoping
that my vibrating world will camouflage me
as Pea-Blossom with wings to fly outside &
experience nature’s enchantment myself


[19 October 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...