Monday, December 22, 2014

An Ethereal Bloom

Thinly it flows – the sweet little voice, pure,
growing thinner on rising with certain vowels
but as she arrives at the really high notes her
voice grows broader, stronger, then fans out
beautifully in an anchored, rounder vibration


Rising with a new strength, an ethereal bloom
exploding in even waves of incredible beauty,
mesmerising in its purity, loveliness – driving
me into a reverent, adoring  silence as my soul
reverberates with the finely tuned voice


Swelling unto heaven carrying my heart with it
I can feel the gods as a celestial presence awed
by this exquisite voice breaking over them in
waves of a new delight these sensuous

beings have only ever hoped for...

[22 December 2014]

On 15 December 2014, Amira sang the Christmas Song “O Holy Night” at
The Royal Albert Hall in London

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...