Friday, December 26, 2014

In And Out Of Existence [REV.]

As an Italian song, Caro Mio Ben did not please
when presented for conquest in a singing lesson,
with great trepidation I switch on sweet Amira's
version - and lose my heart listening to silk-like
caresses of voice that stretches, glides, flows -


Now there's no turning back - a soothing sound
of vanilla ice-cream her song became the most
wonderful experience rendered in this little girl's
rounded diction; my singing teacher has been
vindicated, it's clear the deficiency was all me


Without a voice to do justice to amazing songs I
sing with Amira, experience sound vibrating thru
my body yet can't equal her performance, higher
notes forever out of my range; my passion at least
enables me to appreciate these songs made


Superb experiences by her mellifluous voice, the
falling notes mesmerise, she sings chord sequence
in minor key, lost to everything practical, pouring
my whole being into the pure minor notes -
wishing I could turn into a melody weaving


In and out of existence..


[ORIGINAL:]

Caro Mio Ben did not please when presented as
an Italian song to be conquered in singing lesson,
I switched on Sweet Amira’s version with great
trepidation and lost my heart, listening to a voice
like silk that caresses, glides, stretches and flows


Now there is no turning back, a soothing sound like
thick vanilla ice-cream milkshake, this song became
the most wonderful experience rendered in this little
girl’s rounded diction; my singing teacher has been
vindicated and it’s clear the deficiency was all mine


Without the voice to do justice to these amazing songs,
I sing along with Amira to experience sound vibrating
through my body, yet I can’t equal her performance as 
the higher notes is forever out of my range; at least my
passion for music enables me to appreciate these songs


Made into suberb experience by her mellifluous voice,
mesmerised by the falling notes as she sings a chord
sequence in a minor key, lost to everything practical,
pouring my whole being into the pure minor notes -
wishing I could turn into a melody weaving


In and out of existence...

[26 December 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...