Friday, December 19, 2014

Moonboot Off [2nd REV.]

Another instance of illusions lost,
trying to exercise watching ankle
swell and limping while the team
of professionals order me to walk
elegantly - legs and hips refusing
coordination, hobbling like a duck


I resemble a pelican struggling on
land yet I dream of sailing through
the air on avian wings, but there’s
no flying for me - heart bleeding I
waddle on - disappointing all who
say - walk normally - just so they


Can see the original me running
free but its come to naught; thus
as my spirit does I close my eyes,
listen to music soar - free from 
these recalcitrant moonboot
ligaments refusing to budge


[18 December 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...