Monday, May 16, 2016

Choices Converge [Rev]

Explanations of Banana-Republic status degradations;
all enjoyment in cleaning and a job well done dissolves
in your depression, of fear for retirement indemnity and
loss of happy senior years - but I want to think of all the
wonders around me, the kitchen gleaming - translucent


Like a pearl in golden evening sun, the quiet peace of a
happy son and the magic of Hanlie projecting her ideas
into Arabic  documents; the here and now is pure sweet-
ness and I won’t allow shadows to spoil these beautiful
moments - let’s eat and be merry; work hard and trust


That the future’s safe in universal consciousness which
knows what we require and only asks we determine for
ourselves what we want, keeping our eyes on those
dreams - for myself I only desire energy to learn more
about the unending dimensions that split into parallel


Universes every time we make a choice - which might
return to the starting point as new choices converge...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...