Thursday, May 19, 2016

Everything Sings [Rev]

I want to feel joy while I’m working -  I want to feel
freedom, growth & joy all at the same time, seeing
my life’s purpose as a creation of joyful life, I don’t
want to become a creator of precious objects or a
filing cabinet sorting things others created to keep
en masse - in short - I want to create a magic life


With this as my mission, seeking a Golden Fleece
is my main quest: I experience vivid colours - hear
ethereal music that’s muted while we’re living here
on this earth - if this can become the reason for my
being HERE, NOW, my life becomes the message

I leave for later generations, hoping to inspire them

To live with even higher motivation than I ever did:
what a joy life is - what a privilege to breathe, what
an ecstatic variety of things; my perspective is me
and from this vantage point everything sings, from
the sun to the earth to Lullaby for Liefstetjie in the
tongue of my birth…


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...