Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Reverse Racist

I’m so thankful to have a good mate who takes
pains to kindly inform me that everything I say
is wrong, every feeling I cherish is beside the
point and I have no right to criticize anyone as
my faults are bigger than theirs, that I’m being
self-righteous every time I complain about the

Self-righteous like he himself, since he is the
kindest, most honest, righteous person around
I must keep my evil thoughts to myself: yes dear,
I’m just working with racists but what the heck,
whatever faults I think I see mean I have these
faults myself, strange that I always prefer other

Culture groups to the one I was born into – I’m
probably a reverse racist, only targeting my own
idiotic culture, not able to appreciate those who
want to gun all others down…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...