Saturday, December 17, 2022

Dream Not Easily Fulfilled [Revised]

If only it were possible to take advantage 

of Seth’s information that we’re not living 

our various reincarnations consecutively 

but all at the same time - simultaneously 

 

I keep wondering - would it have been fun 

to experience more than one life and share

ideas - maybe we’re synthesising the insights 

gained already - and while we’re all alive

in the various realities our lives unfold in 

 

Although for me it is not possible to peek

beyond the iron framework of this reality

into mysterious realms beyond the five 

senses - just trying to trust my 6th sense

is a dream which is not so easily fulfilled

 

[Jane Roberts: “Seth Speaks”]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...