Saturday, December 10, 2022

This Headache Explodes [Revised]

Every time this headache explodes and I drive my

cerebral limo over the cliff into the abyss, a very

kind guru assures me I am alone in my pain; the

non-physical energy never accompanies anybody

into trial and tribulation as it is the purely human,

 

physical manifestation of sanguine vibrations gone

wrong - and while my mental vehicle plunges to the

ground, I cannot stop it - because a quantum leap

from pain into happiness is highly improbable - so

I accept the grey emptiness after my fall and nurse

 

red-hot pain until the lava streams have changed

into black volcanic rock and grey ashes - when the

headache exploded again today, right after I used

a new toothpaste, I decided to get rid of it and test

the theory that it might be the culprit: suffering so

 

much pain without spiritual advantage or mental

gain is idiotic - and I can’t go through it again…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...