Sunday, December 25, 2022

Time Loops Stretch Into Infinity [Revised]

The ballet Nutcracker presents me with a sensory overload,

I can watch it piecemeal one segment at a time, there is so

much to take in - the music is glorious and the dancers are

magical, but when it comes at me all at once on it’s own it

is a hammer hitting me right between the eyes

 

Tonight I’m watching The Waltz of the Flowers on a loop to

try and survive, to enjoy the experience instead of riding on

the fast-moving train of a whole ballet which runs me over -

and I fall asleep with fatigue due to sensory overload, so here

it goes - the Internet was invented for me -

 

To watch my favourite ballet piecemeal, enjoy every moment

created by a framework of steel-reality, and from which the

endless diagonal, horizontal and vertical time loops can be

stretched into infinity…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...