Friday, December 30, 2022

Harmony And Freedom

It would be so easy to accept we can’t talk to each other,

communication quite impossible as honesty is illegal and

prohibited - since my goal is to be happy, not proving that

I’m right or that I have rights, not winning arguments - or

revealing my thoughts - and

 

You automatically take the opposite side of any opinion I

express, you reject the validity of every feeling I reveal, it

is the total destruction of peace and contentment when we

discuss anything honestly; and since my goal is harmony

and freedom from quarrels - and

 

Disagreements - the best policy thus is a happy silence in

which my thoughts are free - never to be tethered by any

power on earth or in heaven…

https://youtu.be/H7ovCbdLCfk

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...