Saturday, February 4, 2023

Find My Path [Corrected]

Tonight I feel like a Golem again: I’m ready to

do my work as the Chem in my head dictates I 

should, thou I wish to convey my insights to a

world which manifestly doesn’t want my insights

to function wonderfully: I have a desire to lecture

 

Others about things I have learned, but it’s the

last thing people crave - everybody wants to learn

through experience - words don’t teach -  & I’ve

tried it myself - I looked at the experience of other

people to orient myself - yet - when I felt lost and

 

Destined to rot in loneliness - I did the things I’d 

already condemned: experience only teaches, now

I understand why things didn’t work work out and

the problem is they’re still not working - and it is

difficult to see where to overcome obstacles

 

So now I just carry on like a load-bearing beast and

hope that the fairy-tale dream I studied in my youth

will help me to find my path…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...