Monday, February 6, 2023

A Love Song

Please help me put it down softly - like a child

I love, like an angel from above - a miracle is

something that happens against all probability,

against all the odds - and it kept on happening

 

In the hand of God - as one man in a tank used

guerilla tactics to stay alive; they survived through

the beauty of Love, the delight of Life, the amazing

ability to BELIEVE and see a positive outcome

 

Angels appeared, the enemy saw them draw near 

and ran away, petrified, a wonderful sight, miracles

kept happening - my Dad was run over by a mule

cart, I rode my bike in front of a speeding car, thus 

 

Everything is not as it appears, it's so much more 

than luck: the angels are with us as sent by God to

protect us - rain falling against a yellow sky as the

Davidka was fired, exploding in harmless noise -

 

A wind blowing in the desert revealing landmines

to soldiers - why not when God is in charge of the 

world and I love you - I love LOVE…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...