Saturday, February 11, 2023

Walk My Path In A Responsible Way

For Terry Pratchett there were only two kinds of people

in the world - those with integrity and those without it,

regardless of their creed or religious affiliation - which

held no importance for him: you were either as strong

 

And immutable in your principles as Granny Weatherwax

and Mustrum Ridcully, or you were a traitor like Reacher

Gilt in “Going Postal” - you could be as unreformed and

wonderfully maverick a character as Moist von Lipwig in

 

The same novel, but no amount of religious faith was going

to save you from your fate, such as stealing a potato from

a professing believer - which only allowed the criminal to

return as woodworm in an old wooden desk -  you were

 

Responsible for whatever happened to you when Death

walked you into the darkness - and the integrity shown

by Terry Pratchett is a shining example to help me 

walk my path in a responsible way….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...