Saturday, February 11, 2023

More Rain Falling Down [Rev]

The old rags with which I clean the floors and 

Tiaan his bike, are hanging on the clothesline; 

thus rain doesn’t stop as the devil is watching

and always ordering demons with glee to keep 

rain coming because he thinks I want them dry 

in the sun - but actually I want to rinse the soap:

 

Too lazy to do that myself - Beelzebub knows 

that my menfolk want to watch cricket tonight - 

so he insists on more rain falling down - to flood 

the cricket stadium nearby - while I’m overjoyed, 

for ages I've looked forward to non-stop rain and

I’m enjoying it - so if I have to leave those rags  

 

Inherited from my housekeeper on the line for a

long time to keep it raining, I shall as Beelzebub

normally orders the sun to come out after rainfall; 

but I prefer a soft rain falling for seven nights &

seven days & I shall leave the rags on the line

indefinitely - it’s fun watching them get soaked

 

Hoping they’ll even be cleaner afterwards..

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...