Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Mystery Play


Unpacked Nativity scene figurines, a desire for
ethereal beauty made the drabness intolerable,
placed them on a crystal platter, pasted silver
and white butterflies on them to symbolise the
halo of holiness, the luminescence has a stylized
effect just as I dreamt, the most unique Nativity
scene ever seen, scientists emphasise the lack of
authenticity of the Nativity event, I am happy with
the fantasy as an allegory of man’s aspiration to
goodwill and love, striving for peace and the sublime,
if the characters simply enacted a Mystery play in a
symbolical life to illustrate godliness,
I dream with them…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...