Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Sea Is a Being

The whole is always more than the sum of its
parts, as a Theosophical Spiritualist Existential
Epicurean Stoic, I believe every atom in the
universe exists in awareness choosing being to
non-being, implying magnetism and intelligent
energy, I love anthropomorphism and to me the
Sea is a being, alive and adorable just like both
Death and the Wintersmith in Terry Pratchett,

Since the age of ten I have developed a special
relationship with the Sea, it knows me and we
challenge each other, playing games bordering
on the serious and dangerous, but we always
kiss and make up in the end, I love singing to
the waves when walking on the beach, I adore
its watery touch when swimming and rolling
in the wonderful waves, each a personal friend


Quote from comment:
“I'll let you into a secret it's really only SALT WATER
so in essence it is a mild disinfectant while it behaves
like it was a great monster nibbling at the edges of the
Earth and eventually covering the whole surface like its
GRANDDAD did long ago. But it's only SALT WATER –“

My reply to Mr Materialistic espousing cold reality is
I am a Spiritualist with Existential, Epicurean and
Stoic undertones…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...