Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excitement And Delight

I must warn you, Joan cum Helga, I do not
get along well with women, their emotional
blackmail is not to my taste, going around
in a swarm never appealing, I go my own
way, I detest the way women present in
sororities and all this supporting each
other does not make sense

They team up on men to seduce them but
in reality they only compete among them-
selves, all guys want to know is can you
get rid of your clothes and can everyone
drink, the get-ups and hair-do's are all
done to impress other women, men
are impressed by female per se

They prefer all specimens undressed - I like
men fully dressed and women hidden in many
layers of clothing, creating mystery where
there is none inherently, presenting a
challenge in a world that is boring
without exciting restraints, rules
are made to be broken

With excitement and delight, without rules
freedom becomes boring and common-
place, the more rules, the bigger the
excitement in breaking them without
getting caught or not, whatever
your taste…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...