Monday, April 25, 2011

Breaking out of Prison (Revised)

[REVISED:]

Counting each and every blessing made me see
I am no boon to fellow men; my bid to lighten
burdens through an offering to carry some then
led to grumbling in my presence that I was the
biggest sorrow in their lives

I failed to succour those in need; I have lost the
meaning of my life, cannot find a sense in living –
am condemned to spiritual isolation and lonely
meditation, I am the worst aspect they have ever
seen in their otherwise perfect lives –

My only consolation is I tried my best to be a
blessing – herewith I offer my apologies to all
who feel that they were wronged by me in making
an appearance in their lives; at least by leaving
I shall bring you joy

I couldn’t state opinions less create anxiety,
made it impossible to consult so-called experts,
when I try to state my case I am punished for
recalcitrance – breaking out of the prison of
my own making without explanation

may be the only recourse I have left…


[ORIGINAL:]
Counting each and every blessing made me
realize one thing – I am not a blessing to my
fellow-men; my attempts to help and lighten
their burdens by offering to carry some led to
their grumbling my presence was the biggest
sorrow in their lives

Shocked by the effect of my life - the failure of
my highest ideals to succour those in need, feed-
back indicates I am the worst aspect in their other-
wise relatively perfect lives – I lost the plot of my
life, cannot find any meaning in living; therefore
spiritual isolation and meditation

Are the only activities in which I can participate with-
out offending someone; my only consolation is that
I tried my best to be a blessing to others, herewith I
offer my apologies to all who feel wronged by my
having made an appearance in their lives; at
least by leaving I shall bring you joy

My inability to communicate, to state my opinion with-
out getting into trouble; makes it impossible to consult
so-called experts, whenever I try to state my case I am
punished for being recalcitrant - breaking out of the
prison of my own making without explanation - the
only recourse I have left…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...