Thursday, April 14, 2011

Green Tartrazine

Day following consumption of green tartrazine
cool-drink – life in tatters, pain paramount, feeling
like hell, brilliant plan to add joy to life through chemical
additive completely failed, foiled my last-ditch attempt to
prepare for French class

A healthy breakfast recycled the tartrazine and
destroyed my remaining brain cells, no dopamine
for happiness, no drug efficacious in combating
symptoms, feeling like death warmed up after
many months spent in the grave

Cannot describe this terrible feeling in terms strong
enough, suffering in silence as I have no right to
complain about pain I brought over myself…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...