Friday, April 15, 2011

Threatening A Massacre (Revised)

A dog-whisperer made me hopeful
and happy again, he explains
a dog’s brain left in overdrive
over-accelerates; my brain and nervous
system did the same thing when I
could not stay content in my vision

Joy about our son’s good report
evaporated faster than steam on learning
our daughter did not obtain marks you
figured she should – suddenly I became
aggressive, rounded on you as a fierce
animal protecting my child,

She’s doing well, I love her, she earns
good thoughts, a treasure whom I need
to be happy about herself, not lament
mistakes that cannot replace the joy and
charm of her lovely face; please, let’s
make peace, stop harassing each other

Let’s take delight we are together and
face common problems, no need to make
sad, lugubrious faces looking ridiculous;
I cannot concentrate while my driving
threatens a massacre as I target all who
dare to slow down in front of me!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...