Friday, April 15, 2011

Humiliation

My latest gaffe is my biggest humiliation yet, I must
have Alzheimer’s and will soon be dead, thank heaven,
I cannot play that I am a human being any more, being
a complete zombie I should have been safely in the grave
several years ago already

From one disaster to the next chaotic event, the only solution
is to let the body follow the departing spirit and return all lost
persona to the overall Gestalt in order to feel the liberation
and freedom that await non-material consciousness, at
least I am nearing the end

Trying to up the ante as far as dangerous driving and
taking exciting risks and challenges are concerned…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...